March 24, 2006

I LOVE BLOGGING---Lissa!

This is my blog site mostly to make my cousin Melissa, (Lissa-Lou) to me, happy and think that we all have extra time during the day to sit around and journal about the things that go on in our lives. I also just couldn't have my baby brother outdoing me by having a blog site of his own, and me not being able to outdo him by figuring out how to use the spel chec. I really do think this could be a fun thing to do, if people were going to look at all the hard work I put into it. But, will they look? And will they comment? Well, hopefully I will get at least one comment from Lissa-Lou Who over in Whoville who is enjoying motherhood and being a stay-at-home mom during the day so much that she will have time to say, "hey!" to me!!!! I hope everyone enjoys what they read, if I ever post anything else!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Well, you did make me happy! I love the idea of this blogging stuff. Even if you only are able to blog once a week I think it is worth it. I love being able to sit down and see what is going on in all my friends and families lives. Please don't stop!