May 8, 2006

Our Graduate!


This year my middle child, Jacob Aaron, will graduate from kindergarten. He is very excited about this event in his life. The ceremony will take place on May 30 at 6:00 p.m. at his school. I just can't believe it has been 6 years since he was born! He is so smart and has learned alot this past year at the Montessori campus. The main concern for me about next year is that he will actually have to sit at a desk! They don't sit at desks in the Montessori classroom. Jacob was so excited about this picture of him in his gown (no cap though), so I am posting it for all to see. We are very proud of him!

2 comments:

Windy Smith said...

Jacob is getting to be so grown up. He is a good boy! Very smart and likes to hide it most of the time until you are least expecting it and then...Brilliance!!!

Melissa said...

He looks like a little Ben! I'm so proud of him. I'll be attending a "Jr. Kindergarten" graduation next week. I can't wait. Oh, and I like your new template. Where'd you get it?