June 16, 2007

Playing With The Boys



I really just posted this because I thought it would be a good video to watch in the summertime....and I wanted to see how many people actually read my blog posts and would comment on the barely clad men playing volleyball in the video. This is definitely when Tom was a lot younger and not into "witchcraft"!! LOL Maybe you will enjoy watching, and maybe you won't. (Melissa, you need to find something better to post for me on my birthday!! You have less than a week!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't be reminding me about your birthday. I don't need your help!

Michael said...

I can't believe you put this shameful and questionable video on your website. My kids come along and see this. Unbelievable!

Windy Smith said...

shame on you for this pitiful attempt to get some comments and shame on me for falling into your trap!

Anonymous said...

dan and i crack up when we watch this part on top gun... they are such dorks!