August 2, 2006

Six Flags St. Louis--Waterpark!

On Wednesday July 19 we went to Six Flags in St. Louis to brave Hurricane Harbor! The kids were very excited about this because the Six Flags in Arlington does not have a waterpark in it. Ben does not enjoy swimming or the water, so when he put on his swimming suit Annalisa practically went insane, "Daddy has a swimming suit! Boys! Boys! Daddy has a swimming suit!" She didn't even think he knew HOW to swim! We had a lot of fun! Jacob was brave and went down the big tube slides first, then Cole decided he wanted to do it too. We got all the way to the top and the guy decides he wants to measure Cole and before Cole even had a chance to stand up straight he deemed him too short. Jacob was already going down his slide and I had to walk Cole back down to the bottom. He was NOT happy, and for the rest of the day all I heard was, "I am 48" tall, Mom. He didn't even give me a chance to stand up straight. Jacob is NOT taller than me!" Jacob is taller than Cole though, but not by much. I wish the guy would have just let him slide. We then found "The Family Ride" as the kids called it. We all got in a big tube and slid down the big red slide at a tremendous rate of speed while being slung up and down the sides with water pouring on our heads! Nothing could have been more fun! I just wish the lines hadn't been so long, so we could have ridden it again. Overall the kids voted the wave pool their most favorite place to be! The waves were not too big or forceful and Annalisa loved to jump when the waves came and she would float with them back to shore. Overall it was a great day!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006


1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

Now I thought for sure I made one on this one because I was thinking what a cute swimsuit Annalisa had on win I was looking at this posting...and whoever bought that for her must have great taste. I am also glad that Ben had fun too. He must be going through a mid life crisis or something to have had fun at a Water Park.