September 27, 2007

Annalisa's Room

Just a quick post to show you pics of Annalisa's room. We painted it last weekend and now it is two shades of pink with a green chair rail around the middle. She is very excited about it, and so am I. I am glad she finally has a "girlie" room! The next room we will paint will be the boys' room and it will be a pretty shade of blue. Painting is so much more work than you originally think until you get started....then you start asking yourself, "what the heck was I thinking????" Also, her room will look alot better once I get some pictures and things on the walls....for now it is still bare.

1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

Annalisa I love your room! I always wanted a room just like that when I was a little girl. My mom wouldn't let me paint my room though because she just likes white walls =( You should feel very lucky that your mom and dad like for you to have color in your room! They must be pretty cool parents! I miss you and I can't wait until Christmas time so I can come see your room. I like you words on your bed, That is a really good idea that way you can practice whenever you want to.